Types of Processes involving our services
Interior Design & Construction
We will review existing facilities, corporate and worldwide standards to determine our Client’s image requirements. This consists of :
– Implementation of a co-ordinated image
– Specification of practical, hard-wearing materials
– Customer, visitor and staff comfort
– Efficient and productive working environment
– Aesthetically pleasing environment
We are able to put in place the procedures and services for certain aspects of facility management for our Clients. This will cover:
– Establishing Facility guidelines & service level agreements.
– Implementing of cost and programme criteria
– Cleaning & Janitorial services
– Performing maintenance & Minor Repairs.
– Managing vendors and Co-ordination
Trading & Retail
We are always on the lookout for more business opportunities to tap on our network of associates. Such
– Showroom retail
– Trade fair & events
– Project bulk purchases
– Project custom sourcing & procurement
– Product development
Joinery & Furniture Production
We have the specialist skills to successfully produce and deliver bespoke joinery and furniture with our in-house production facilities. The production process includes:
– Establishing samples and mock-ups for approval.
– Implementing sound and efficient procurement programme.
– Management of suppliers & sub-contractors
– Adhering to specifications and details.
– Resolving production & technical discrepancies
– Close monitoring & control site construction.
– Implementing completion & handover procedures.
A & F Concepts is able to provide services through a variety of contract options which can consist of:
– A & F Concepts will enter into specialist sub-contracts to deliver specification dictated products
– A & F Concepts will work with Main contractors and Owners to fit into a team of specialists to deliver the final product
– A & F Concepts will offer its best options for value added delivery.
– All contracts will be executed promptly and without fail.
– A & F Concepts will carry out planning, programming, contract administration and construction of the projects.
– The contract amount will include all sub-contractors and suppliers under one single party responsibility and
– A & F Concepts will work with the appointed Consultants, Designer or Owner to deliver the final product.
– All contracts delivered to meet requirements and parameters set in the contract.
Design and Build / Turnkey
– A & F Concepts will carry out programming / facility planning, space planning, interior design and construction works.
– After initial briefing A & F Concepts will submit an overall project cost for designing and building of the project.
– A & F Concepts will act as the Main Contractor and deliver the project at the agreed project cost.
– Delivery to an optimal mix in the Time, Cost and Quality matrix.